1. Yesterday night I went to see "Warrior" with some good company! On one side, I had a grouchy redhead to bury my head in her shoulder and to poke in the arm at various times, and on the other side, I had a lovely fellow Tomothy lover and JGL picspam receiver who giggled in all the right places during the movie. :D :D :D
Also, ( oh yeah, there was a TOMOTHY ON MY MOVIE SCREEN AGAIN ASDKLASDLSKJADDJLAD )
You know what the problem is now, though? I've had Tomothy on a big screen again and now I need MOOOOOOOAAAR. Can you blame me for enjoying watching this dude so much?
2. Today I went to Chelsea Market with benitle
! I haven't been there in YEARS, and she graciously agreed to show me the place, have a coffee and a spontaneous shopping spree. I am the worst impulsive shopper ever. Thank goodness Anthropologie didn't have that overpriced dress in my size, is all I'm saying.
3. OMG I REALLY WANT TO SPAM YOU ALL WITH PICS FROM THE SET OF "THE AVENGERS". Humina humina humina Jeremy Renner YOU ARE SO HOT AS HAWKEYE. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston remain THE TALLEST PEOPLE EVER. RDJ is RDJ, which is always great.
4. I will not review "True Blood", because if I do that I will get an ANEURYSM from seeing so much red. I value my brain, thank you very much.
5. OMG LOOK AT THIS SHARKING LOVE CONNECTION: